Tai-Lung ChaPh.D. Consultant of Industry-University Cooperative Research Project & Clinical trials design
- M.D Anderson Cancer Center Department of Molecular Tumor Cells
- President of National Defense Medical Center
- Vice president of Tri-Service General Hospital (2017/1/1~2018/3/31)
- Senior Vice President of National Defense Medical Center (2017/1/1~2018/3/31)
- Primary Investigator of Clinical Training Program for Interns in Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, Tri-Service General hospital
- Primary Investigator of MOST & NDMC Projects
- Experiences in Cancer Clinical Research for over 25 years.
Kevin B. BaconPh.D. Clinical trials and international market development consultant
- Institute of Dermatology, University of London, St. Thomas's Hospital – London, U.K.
- Axikin Pharmaceuticals, inc: Founder, President and CSO: 2008-Present.
- Actimis Pharmaceuticals, inc; Founder, CSO: 2004-Present.
- Bayer AG, Japan; V.P. & Global Head of Respiratory Research; 1999-2004
- Experiences in development and authorization of drug research for over 30 years.
Philip BealePh.D. Principal Investigator of MG-D-1609
- Director of Cancer Service and Palliative Care, SLHA
- Associate Professor in Medicine, University of Sydney
- Visiting Medical Officer-Strathfield Private Hospital
- Head of Department and Senior Staff Specialist, Medical Oncology, Concord Repatriation General Hospital
- Experiences in human trials for over 20 years.
Charlotte LemechPh.D. Principal Investigator of MG-D-1609
- MD(res) of UCL Cancer Institute
- Medical Director, Scientia Clinical Research
- Experiences in human trials and development of new biomarker for over 10 years.
Steven Chuan-Hao KaoPh.D. Principal Investigator of MG-D-1609
- Ph.D. the University of Sydney
- Medical Oncology Staff Specialist, Chris O’Brien Lifehouse
- Experiences in human trials and CTC research for over 10 years.
Yi-Ta TsaiPh.D. Office of Research & Development Director
- National Defense Medical Center Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Ph.D.
- Interests in Research：Cancer biology, Cell biology, Molecule biology and Human xenograft model.
- Experiences in cancer research for over 10 years.
Samjay Lin Manager of New drug research and Development Department
- NCTU Institute of Molecular Medicine and Bioengineering.
- Cell and molecular biology and animal experiment.
- Develop new drug research and animal experiment processes including research reports.
- Experiences in cancer drug development field, and preclinical animal experiment research for over 5 years.
Candace Liu Senior Manager of Clinical Medicine Department
- National Defense Medical Center Graduate Institute of Biology and Anatomy
- Cancer Research, Molecular & Cellular Biology
- Plan and manage all aspects from non-clinical study, IND and clinical trials including investigator/CRO/CMO communication, coordination and collaboration.
- Experiences in clinical trial project and research on cancer, molecular, and cell biology for over 8 years.